My client, a leading biopharmaceutical company with a thriving office in Cork are hiring for a Project Manager that will work on Supply Chain and Product Launch related activities. This role is a 12-month contract
The day to day
* Complete business case & project charter for each project to ensure the scope is clearly defined and understood by all stakeholders.
* Monthly reporting to the extended site leadership team on project scope, schedule, cost, resourcing & risk management.
*Collaborate with Global Supply Chain and global launch teams
* Identify & communicate project resource requirements & constraints.
* Lead project team meetings providing clear communication to the team on current and future activities.
* Once a project is approved use project change request process to evaluate any proposed changes to the original scope.
* Ensures project work complies with established Gilead Sciences practices, policies and processes.
* Identify and work with onsite and off-site stakeholders
* Follow the site PMO guidelines on project delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
Experience and Knowledge required
* Degree qualified with min of 5 years' experience
* PMP Certification with proven Project Management experience
* Previous Supply Chain and product launch experience preferable
* Experience in pharmaceutical operations/GMP environment
* Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists