Job Reference: JO-2007-65319_1596031363
Client relationship and scoping
- In partnership with others in the Commercial group, develop the client relationship and help secure RFPs and projects through Client visits, conference calls and Q&A
- Write proposals and revisions that meet the required scope
- Ensure appropriate Tech Operations input into scoping process
- Create high level timeline
- Ensure appropriate contracts and other documentation are in place. Organise and support client's quality and safety audits.
Act as Project Manager for assigned projects
- Lead the project mobilization effort and network within the company and the client to ensure timely availability of equipment, materials, and drive resolution of special considerations such as access to 3rd party capability, Safety items, Quality level, external licencing. Co-ordinate timely project start and team allocation.
- Lead the Internal project kick-off and facilitate smooth handover from Commercial function to the project team
- Define deliverables and, with the Project Technical Lead input, create the project plan. create Gantt chart including the schedule of documentation deliverables
- Proactively manage adherence to the plan, resolve issues and escalate where necessary. Maintain a close connection with the Project Technical Lead and support them in the resolution of issues that arise. Manage external subcontractor work where that forms part of the project.
- Manage Project budget control to ensure project adherence to budget/FTE/timeline. Manage invoicing, extension vs overrun and write, justify, and drive approval of Change Order Requests
- Define the Client management plan and manage the client relationship throughout the project. Facilitate technical updates and deliver overall Project updates, Weekly emails, Minutes. Organise client visits where required
- At project completions, manage the report approval process and project close out process both internally and with the client.
Develop and improve the Project Management function
- Actively improve the templates and project management processes that are used by the project management function in order to deliver increased value to the company
- Work collaboratively with the Functional Leads, Technical Leads and others to ensure the processes are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the cross-functional environment.
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables and work in an environment with changing priorities.
- Successful track record in project management of pharmaceutical process design projects.
- Proven track record in internal and external technical communication.
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related area.
- Minimum 3 years in management of technical projects.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Fluent English.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists