Due to continued and rapid expansion, our Cork based manufacturing client is looking to urgently appoint an NPI Project Manager to efficiently integrate the flow of new products into their existing manufacturing footprint.
As well as having relevant technical expertise, the successful candidate will be a strong communicator and influencer and work closely with the US Director of Engineering and the Operations Manager in Cork to create the plan, gain consensus from all stakeholders and effectively execute and deliver on goals and objectives within the agreed time frame and budget
· Develop, as part of a team, the strategy and timelines for key projects. Identify through gap analysis the key milestones and objectives required to successfully achieve business objectives.
· Execute and deliver objectives through the coordination and monitoring of engineering projects from initiation through delivery,
· Gather required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications
· Serve as liaisons between engineering and non-engineering departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
· Ensure engineering projects are completed on schedule and within budget
· Keep program managers and other project stakeholders informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results
· Follow and adhere to company policies and processes, with a focus on continuous improvement
· Communicate and collaborate well with stakeholders within and external to the business
· Actively engage with Manufacturing and Engineering, and in the Manufacturing process in a hands on manner
· Use proven track record of executing project plans in relation to cost, time and quality
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, or related field of study required
· PMP Certification Preferred
· A minimum of 6 years relevant experience
· Experienced in utilization of data to drive both near term and strategic decision making
· Must have a broad knowledge of GMP manufacturing processes, and support processes
· Pharmaceutical /Biotech experience preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with peers and cross-functional teams and external customers, and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of workforce
· Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project/other project management software, order processing software, database software
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists