An exciting contract opportunity has arisen with a leading Life Sciences Multinational for an experienced Project Manager to lead a Material Supply Optimisation programme at local level in order to gain operational readiness for the site's integration into a Global programme.
*Lead the program execution of identified 'Phase 1' local projects to improve material supply reliability.
* Coordinate and consolidate stakeholder inputs to carry out detailed scoping of 'Phase 2' and 'Phase 3' local projects.
* Site core team member on global network-based projects related to Material Supply Optimisation, ensuring to analyse, monitor and review all project schedules to ensure resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed.
* Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project events in the program.
* Report to senior management with schedule related status and reports including timely escalation of situations that put the progress of projects at risk.
* Stakeholder & communication skills to collaborate internally and external to the site.
* Minimum Level 8 Degree in Engineering, Production/Supply Chain Management or Lean Operations.
* Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects.
* Previous GMP Pharmaceutical sector experience
* Knowledge of Supply Chain
* Project Management qualification/certification preferred - e.g. Diploma, Masters, PMP, etc.
* Minimum of 5 years overall business experience required, with minimum 2 years' experience in a relevant PM role in a GMP environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists