The Project Management Office (PMO) is leading the planning and execution of the site's start-up activities. We are looking for a Program Manager to supplement the team.
· Develop and lead the operational readiness planning for the site from post OQ activities through product filing.
· Work with the construction and CQ team on schedule integration, identification of threats to the schedule and mitigations identification
· Maintains a thorough knowledge of project activities, short and long-term business priorities and objectives through regular communication with other functions.
· Provide updates on a regular basis to functional directors, associate directors and managers on schedule adherence and performance.
· Identify Risks and Opportunities related to activities and work with Area Owners and SME's to develop schedule contingency, remediation, modification or replacement activities.
· Participate in, contribute and influence, the development of project schedules.
· Measure and report on KPI's and identify areas of opportunities and prepare specific action plans.
· Be responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carry out a successful start-up of the facilities.
· Lead and develop core planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input and outputs.
· Ensure effective planning, common understanding and delivery targets to achieve business requirements and incorporate data generated into the planning system.
· Identify Key Deliverables to use in the planning function for each program. Monitor, track and Communicate plans and progress to management.
· Collaborate with global planners and site leadership to set long term execution plan.
· Drive visible performance management, use KPI's to track progress, monitoring actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement.
· Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases.
· Lead the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
· Develop critical path analysis and scenario production for time reduction within the critical path.
· Report of project progress, schedule opportunities and impact to management.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Biotech industry, with recent experience in new facilities start-up, production, planning, and/or scheduling.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong planning ability
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as a critical member of the site team.
· Good experience in leading Waterfall/ agile projects.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists