Black belt Project Lead - Engineering
Lead the OEE and Complexity reduction initiative for the site and Deliver OEE increases and Simplification projects within Engineering and Maintenance to enable Site transformation
· Supporting Site Lean Transformation within the Engineering area.
· Leading and implementing improvement projects across Engineering and maintenance to drive and maintain OEE improvements across filling and packing lines.
· Implementing lean systems and tools including visual management, problem solving, standardized work, value stream management, SMED and 6s.
· Acting as a coach for and partner to Engineering leaders on application of CI tools, mindsets and behaviours.
· Partnering with Finance and Engineering managers to report, record and realize benefits made through improvements.
· Delivering Training and coaching on shop floor problem solving
· Coaching and mentoring Green& black belt projects
· Reporting on status and delivering updates to Senior leadership team.
· Support to other functional areas such as Production, Quality Labs may also be required as well as involvement in site wide cross functional projects and initiatives.
· Lean/ Six Sigma Black belt certification
· Third level qualification in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
· 5 years' experience working in a CI role in an Engineering or production capacity
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists