Job Reference: JO-2006-65259_1593076085
Leading Pharmaceutical company in West Cork are recruiting an IT professional to join their project team on a 6 month FTC.
- Lead the IT elements in project deliver including deployment of new applications to site and retirement of legacy systems.
- Lead the IT deployment, configuration and installation of the various systems, applications and associated infrastructure.
- Assess the needs of the process, applications, environment and users to develop a shop floor infrastructure for use in manufacturing, lab facility and supporting areas.
- Work closely with team members, both global and local, responsible for the full Automation and IT scope, and with vendors and partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharma industry.
- Practical awareness of GAMPS.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following systems: VMWare, Acronis, Ghost, Windows OS.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists