Job Reference: JO-2009-65387_1600186239
We are currently hiring a Project Engineer to join our well established and growing Cork based Pharma client, This role Project manage a variety of on-site projects
Project Management of Site projects including:
- Project scoping
- Cost estimation
- Construction/Installation Supervision
- Managing facilities service contracts
- Ensuring the site facilities are maintained in good order
- Provide technical support to production and other departments.
- Supervise and liase with external facility contractors.
- Work in a proactive manner to improve safety awareness and metrics.
- Prepare budgets within the area and control expenditure
- Keep up-to-date on technical innovations, advise on same and implement where appropriate.
- Play part in continuous improvement within engineering department
- Degree in science or engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years projects experience in a cGMP environment with demonstrated ability to support customers and manage projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in an IMB/FDA regulated environment is essential
- Good knowledge of GMP requirements with respect to automation activities
- A proven track record in the management of Projects and facilities
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists