Job Reference: JO-1907-64646_1569604601
This is a 12-month rolling contract position reporting to the Engineering Manager. The successful candidates will plan, design, coordinate, validate and implement high technology equipment and/or processes for the site. He/she will also provide engineering support to ensure high yields and minimize downtime of process equipment prior to implementation into production.
- Responsible for introducing and validating new equipment and/or complex new process projects from design through completion and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Project management & planning and liaising with other departments affected by these projects. Also reporting project status to management and highlighting areas of concern early.
- Ensuring all projects are completed to agreed timelines and within budget.
- Planning and managing equipment implementation to ensure effective utilization of multi departmental resources both internal and external to the company.
- Assigned work adheres to EHSE requirements.
- Ensure continual Quality System compliance by adherence to established Client requirements
- Author and/or review and approval of protocols, technical reports, SOPs, and technical specifications. Compilation of technical documentation for regulatory submissions.
- Applying cost improvement and LEAN Manufacturing initiatives in projects.
- Responsible for optimising new processes through process analysis and the application of engineering principles.
- Manages assignments / project works performed by outside vendors
- Provide Support to the engineering department when required.
- At least 4- 5 years engineering experience in Pharmaceutical industry in a production environment with Knowledge of process engineering, equipment, automation specification and GMP validation requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Process; Chemical; Mechanical; Electrical Engineering or other related discipline.
- Project Management Qualification desirable
- Experience of current cGMP requirement of an FDA/HPRA approved facility
- PC and software proficiency - Microsoft software and Microsoft project
- Must be good record keeper and data analyser, attention to detail, accuracy and documentation skills
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- A positive mindset of Safety First
- Travel may be required as part of the role from time to time depending on project needs
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists