Our East Cork client is currently looking for a Project Engineer to join the team on a 12 month contract. If you are someone who thrives on opportunities to expand and enhance your career, this could be the role for you!
· Responsible for introducing and validating new equipment and/or complex new process projects from design through completion and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Project management & planning and liaising with other departments affected by these projects. Also reporting project status to management and highlighting areas of concern early.
· Ensuring all projects are completed to agreed timelines and within budget.
Planning and managing equipment implementation to ensure effective utilization of multi departmental resources both internal and external to the company.
· At least 4- 5 years engineering experience in Pharmaceutical industry in a production environment with Knowledge of process engineering, equipment, automation specification and GMP validation requirements.
· Bachelor's degree in Process; Chemical; Mechanical; Electrical Engineering or other related discipline.
· Project Management Qualification desirable.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists