I am working with a leading Medical Device organisation based in Cork that has a 12 MONTH fixed term contract opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer. If you have experience in validation and experimental design this could be the role for you.
· Responsible for project management & planning and for liaising with other departments/plants affected by these projects. Also for reporting project status to management and highlighting areas of concern early.
· Responsible for ensuring all projects are completed to agreed timelines and within budget. Also that all work adheres to H&S and environmental requirements.
· Responsible for planning and managing projects to ensure effective utilization of resources and for leasing with R&D and other Alcon facilities to develop and introduce new products and processes.
· Responsible for introducing and validating new equipment and/or complex new process projects from design through completion and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Responsible for initiating and driving cost improvement and LEAN Manufacturing initiatives.
· Minimum 3rd level degree in Engineering/Science related discipline.
· Minimum 3-5 years' experience in high volume manufacturing environment with experience of process engineering and process/product introduction.
· Validation experience essential.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists