Job Reference: JO-2011-65455_1604915955
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation with a manufacturing operation based in South Dublin is currently hiring for a Project Controls Manager. This will be a long term contract arrangement initially running for 12 months but will likely be extended beyond that.
- Developing project funding: Budget, cost, and schedule risk analysis, cash flow analysis, and data for benchmarking
- Establishing projects in SAP and other programs to facilitate PO generation, invoice payments, cost management, and audit review processes
- Reviewing and analyzing cost estimates, bids, change orders, invoices, progress measures, etc.
- Budgeting, tracking and controlling Amgen costs as well as engineer/contractor costs
- Administer the implementation and closeout of projects in SAP
- Consolidating project forecasts into forecast for sites and other operational entities
- Communicating and reporting to site leadership on project matters.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution preferably in Engineering, Construction, or Quantity Surveying.
- 6+ years of experience in commercial and industrial construction in project controls i.e. cost control, scheduling, and estimating.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is beneficial
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists