Job Reference: JO-2005-65180_1588849993
Our client are currently recruiting a Project Administrator to join their site expansionary project team. This is a 12-month contract position and will be responsible for admin support & project office management, purchasing and the control of documentation in order to support the project team in the delivery of a specific site expansionary project.
- Responsible for administration and documentation tasks to support a fast-paced team projects team.
- Project Office Management and point of contact for internal and external queries.
- Preparation of reports, such as to provide metrics and forecasting to the team and other functions.
- Liaise with external suppliers/vendors in relation to project consumables
- SAP - new vendor set up, PO requests, etc.
- Provide support for Audit preparations and projects
- Maintain and upkeep of all training files and certificates for the department
- Ad hoc support to the department as required
- Oversee all aspects related to mastering, issuance, archiving and control of logbooks, protocols and controlled documents such as P&ID's, commissioning protocols, CAD drawings, maintenance records, automation records calibrations & SOP/forms.
- Generation of SOP's, controlled documents and other GMP documentation including generation of site change requests.
- Format, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Set up and management of a document tracking system to ensure document status, location, priorities, etc. are always known.
- Filing documentation - Support divisional activities through documentation generation, filing, tracking, auditing and maintenance of associated databases.
- Adhere to existing document management and control principles and procedures
- 3 - 5 years' documentation control and project administration experience within a GMP environment, supporting the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with electronic engineering documentation control and revision software.
- Experience of Microsoft Office, SAP
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Commercially aware
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists