One of our clients is, as part of their overall process improvement plan, are undergoing significant changes in their packaging formats and this role will provide project leadership for the deployment of these changes working with cross-functional teams across multiple sites. This is a 12 month contract
The Program Manager will focus on activities supporting these main pillars
· Project Management and Governance
· Driving Business results
· Complexity and Change
· Customer and Marketplace focus
Day to day the program manager could expect to be
· Collaborating with Sterility Assurance, Regulatory, Operations, R&D and Quality
· Implementing program management best practices to manage budget, risk and schedule
· Provide guidance to manufacturing and supply chain teams
· Promoting a quality-focused culture
· Implementing change while ensuring product supply is unaffected
· Act as the voice of the customer.
· An advanced degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline
· Previous Program Management experience - packaging specific experience would be beneficial but not a must-have
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
· Well developed influencing skills
· An ability to make decision autonomously and a desire to take responsibility for the program
· Strong planning and organisational skills are a must
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists