Job Reference: JO-2109-65955_1631100573
Our client is a global organisation delivering breakthroughs in R&D and innovative therapies within the pharmaceutical industry.
The role of Product Support Specialist is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning team and deliver a real impact to patients and customers.
This role will provide first to second level customer and technical support to customers as well as supporting Product Development Managers.
This is a great opportunity to start a progressive career with a leading organisation.
The role will entail
- Providing technical and product support over the phone via email and using the online tools
- Supporting Product Development Managers to assist in their onsite visits
- Providing first level Clinical support
- Working closely with the cross-functional teams such as Supply Chain, Quality and Customer Support
- Interacting with Third-Party partners and distributors
- Coordinate product replacement logistics and in-field repair scheduling with Service Co-ordinator ensuring system records are kept up to date.
- Partner with Field Service Support and Sales Teams to manage software and hardware product rollouts.
- 1-3 years related experience required.
- Experience in Problem Solving and decision-making methodologies desired.
- Previous customer support and technical troubleshooting experience for a medical device company desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; well organized, detail-oriented; strong oral and written communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists