Job Reference: JO-2305-66433_1683122098
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Procurement Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing pharmaceutical products and supplies for our organization.
You will be responsible for supporting the sourcing and purchasing of direct materials, in line with the manufacturing plan, using approved suppliers you will support the purchasing of indirect goods and services required to support the plant activities.
- Support placement and conversion of purchase requisitions/orders on time and manage SAP transactions, covering indirect and direct procurement in line with the agreed purchase process.
- Support price negotiations in line with company policy and budget and agree on terms and conditions.
- Support all internal customers through rapid response to enquiries regarding pricing and availability. Liaise with end users as needed.
- Ensure order confirmation and timings.
- Manage order placement/ expedite as needed in line with site requirements.
- Provide supply agreements and contracts in conjunction with other departments.
- Managing /supporting key master data inputs to align with production/site needs.
- Managing/supporting key inventory reports.
- Support the co-coordination of deliveries in agreement with production/site needs, monitoring/changing deliveries in line with changing timelines.
- Support the introduction, onboarding and approval of new suppliers following approved processes and in line with approved specifications. Working with relevant departments to incorporate all activities, including HSE and quality teams.
- Maintain an understanding of the global and local market, strategies, trends, and dynamics which may impact the business.
- Support the management of relevant KPIs for the department as required.
- Graduate from Business/Science or related discipline
- Experience in supply chain/ procurement management, preferably gained in the Chemical /Pharmaceutical industry. Experience working in a GMP environment.
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and experience in operating ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks based on site needs.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists