Job Reference: JO-2007-65290_1594303595
The primary tasks of the role include:
- Carrying out thorough and structured investigations into process issues
- Proactively working on process improvements before issues occur
- Leading and implementing change to key areas of production
- Supporting the on time release of product as required
- Act as the SME for production processes in cross functional teams/projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
The ideal candidate will have third level qualification (NFQ Level 8 or higher) in Process Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Broad ranging process improvement based experience & problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of bulk production, in particular the manufacture of creams, ointments and gels.
- Strong understanding of GMP and a right first time approach
- Competency and experience in structured problem solving. Lean six sigma certified to a Green belt level or higher
- A " can do" attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements
- A positive mindset of Safety First
- A confident team player who can work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Ability to engage and influence key internal stakeholders so that they can deliver on improved performance.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists