Project Process Engineer
12 Month Contract
Our Cork based pharmaceutical client is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team for a project on a 12-month contract. The position reports to the Engineering Manager on-site. The successful candidate will play a key role in the team delivering a strategic project to the Cork site.
· Ensure that state of the art cGMP standards are implemented on the project
· Prepare data/reports to communicate outcomes of process engineering activities
· Ensure update of process engineering documentation: write procedures and directions for recording and reporting data in projects, for documentation owned by process engineering departments
· Preparation/Reviewer/Approver of Technical Change Controls
· Minimum qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required
· 3 years' + experience working with quality and cGMP in the pharma industry.
· API Experience needed
· Experience in Design and Construction Engineering, C&Q and life cycle qualification/validation support.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists