Job Reference: JO-2201-66083_1642090301
I am excited to be partnering with a leading contract development and manufacturing organisation in Cork to help them identify a Senior Opex Specialist in their Cork location. This plant offers solutions in drug substance, drug product intermediates and drug products.
In this role, the Principal Operational Excellence Specialist will facilitate the development of end-to-end process improvement practices and work closely with the Opex Director and General manager to influence the mindset of the plant and create a strong Opex culture.
The key duties of this role include
- Propose and lead major projects on improvements with global impact in the organization
- Highlight main capacity constraints and propose possible solutions to overcome challenges
- Assess the necessary requirements for the adequate execution of the Company long-term plan and provide feedback
- Develop tools and methodologies that support technology transfer between Company Sites and Areas
- Perform periodic technology gap analysis and propose new technology's introduction
- Make quality and timely decisions based on multiple sources of data and regarding a wide array of subjects
- Coach project team members to enhance company effectiveness and promote the achievement of high standards within the organization
The right candidate will possess
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Highly developed experience of process optimisation and experience applying lean tools and methodologies
- Specialised Manufacturing knowledge in the areas of Quality, ISO Norms, ICH/CFR guidelines
- Excellent leadership presence with highly developed communication and influencing skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists