Job Reference: JO-2209-66309_1663248662
Do you have a PhD and experience with chemical analysis of biomolecules, chemical synthesis and/or nanoparticle production and characterization? I am working exclusively with NIBRT on a 3 year Post Doc Researcher assignment supporting a research program developing innovative stabilization strategies for mRNA vaccines.
- Conducting research in mRNA stability and chemical modification under the leadership of the Principal Investigator, including (but not limited to) preparation and characterization of mRNA and chemically modified mRNA, development of analytical methods, preparation and characterization of mRNA loaded lipid nanoparticles (LNP), and assessment of the translation of mRNA and chemically modified mRNA to protein using in vitro methods;
- Maintaining detailed and orderly records of the work performed, making them available to the Principal Investigator upon request
- With the PI and NIBRT Research Office, ensuring timely reporting to the research sponsor (Science Foundation Ireland)
- Disseminating the outcomes of this research in poster and/or podium presentations at regional, national, and international meetings and conferences
- An earned PhD in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical chemistry, or a relevant related discipline from an approved degree awarding institution (essential).
- At least one year of relevant postdoctoral research experience.
- Experience in the synthesis of chemically modified nucleosides and/or oligonucleotides (desirable).
- Experience in physicochemical analysis of nucleosides and/or oligonucleotides using methods such as NMR and mass spectrometry (desirable)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists