Job Reference: JO-2112-66062_1650996209
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated HR professional to join a leading Cork pharma site as their People & Operations Business Partner with responsibility to ensure the execution of the people and organisation agenda and to anticipate and meet long-term business needs on talent, organization, and culture, while leveraging analytics and outside-in approaches to inform decision-making.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience in a high engagement manufacturing environment to work autonomously and guide key stakeholders through a period of innovation and change within the business.
- People & Operational Business Partnering:
- Management of Organizational Transformations:
- Organizational Management & Development:
- Performance Management:
- P&O One Team / Network:
- Continuous Improvement:
- Demonstrate efficient Project management and delivery of P&O initiatives against agreed timelines and objectives within an environment of change and complexity.
- Have experience in Strong Operational Business Partnering in the areas of Organization & Change; Talent & Leadership; Culture & Energy; and P&O Compliance
- Demonstrate enterprise leadership that inspires collaboration and generates new solutions that meet the needs of the business across all functions of responsibility
- Be a relationship builder across a strategic network to regularly collaborate, partner and influence cross-functionally and cross-divisionally
- Demonstrate an ability to leverage data & analytics for business insights to inform decisions
- Relevant level 8 Degree qualification and a minimum of 4 + years in a comparable role ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Specialty experience in some domains i.e. Rewards, TODI, People Analytics, Business Partnering, etc. Proven experience in leading and facilitating TM, OD and Change Management projects
- Experience in complex organizations with evolved HR functions
- Track record of working with executive stakeholders in cross-dimensional units
- Commercial acumen and understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and commercialization
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists