Job Reference: JO-1909-64755_1569605066
The person we seek is an experienced Payroll Specialist, experienced in setting up and/or operating Payroll processes in a Shared Service Centre in a multi-country corporate environment is advantageous as is a working knowledge of Oracle Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Work with HR and Payroll providers to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information and that Payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with country local requirements.
- Month end payroll activities-preparing journals, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place and are implemented to capture changes month on month and any differences are reconciled and explained.
- Schedules, participates and facilitates payroll related meetings and presentations.
- Provides timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies,
- Prepare employee and payroll tax payments.
- Create and maintain control DTP documentation, process flows and procedures.
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements
- Manage the Payroll system ensuring mails are answered in a timely manner and filed appropriately.
- Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees' e.g. expatriate and international assignments.
- Working with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
- Assistance on Project related activities as required
- Third Level Qualification is necessary
- Preferably IPASS qualified or international equivalent.
- Accuracy: Attention to detail to ensure every employee is paid correctly and on time.
- Timely Delivery: Ensure all activities are completed to the deadlines set.
- Customer service: A commitment and focus on customer service - defining and exceeding multiple customer expectations and inspiring the team to deliver on the service commitments.
- Process focus: Skills in process analysis, assessment and improvement and creating a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged.
- Interpersonal Skills: An effective team player, with developed communication and negotiation skills to focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with the Payroll process stakeholders.
- Problem Solving: A clear, fast thinker, problem solver, able to translate business needs into pragmatic solutions and implement them.
- Diversity: Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and be open to change and the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment.
- Handle complexity: Able to handle the ambiguity and complexity that arises seeking out clarity at all times.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists