Job Reference: JO-1912-64918_1576669787
- Leading Biopharma M/N requires an experienced Payroll Analyst to support the Payroll Manager on both the Irish and EUMEA (18 countries) payrolls ensuring all controls and tax requirements are adhered to while ensuring the payroll is processed in an accurate and timely manner. The position requires daily interaction & collaboration with external payroll vendor's, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Work with third party payroll vendors to ensure timely, accurate, efficient processing of payroll across Ireland / UK & EMEA Prepare payroll-related documentation to ensure payroll accuracy before submittal to third-party payroll provider
- Process new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, direct deposits, pay rate changes, process off-cycle payments including final salary, bonuses and commissions
- Full responsibility for the checking of trial and final payroll outputs which includes: payslips, gross to net reports and monthly variance analysis Ensure timely and accurate completion of payroll and payment to employees Month end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and balance sheet reconciliations Responsible for payroll tax activities; including compliance with Revenue and other government institutions.
- Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met through pro-active research and validation of local payroll legislation and annual updates Liaise with international HR and Accounting teams to assume responsibility for the payroll processing function Partner with HR to align payroll and benefit enhancements.
- Ensuring benefit deductions tie to payroll deductions
- Maintain awareness of the current global payroll landscape to ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements worldwide
- Assist Payroll Manager with additional administration, audits, and compliance testing/reporting Support the wider Accounting, Finance, Tax, HR and Legal teams in ad hoc projects as required
- Provide positive customer service on all questions related to compensation from employees, taxing authorities, senior management, third party vendors, accounting, etc.
- Comply with company's international payroll policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with internal controls Support internal and external audit requirements
- Certified payroll professional with 1+ years of payroll experience Strong technical payroll knowledge in Ireland. Knowledge and experience preferable across EMEA, but not essential.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel Team player with proven ability to build strong relationships
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented Professional with primary focus on confidentiality, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists