Job Reference: JO-2006-65262_1593420674
Global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in West Dublin are looking for Packing Operations Associates to join their team.
- Perform day to day manufacturing and cleaning activities to meet schedules whilst maintaining high level of GMP compliance.
- To aid with troubleshooting and resolving operational problems during packaging.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to the required standard and within specific timelines.
- Routinely draft and revise standard operating procedures and master batch records.
- Maintain a high, and continuously improving level of GMP compliance to ensure patient safety.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Packaging operations in a GMP environment.
- Must be able to work with a complex electronic system such as SAP.
- Experience with warehouse equipment and systems preferred.
- Should be knowledgeable of regulatory and GMP requirements.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists