Job Reference: JO-2101-65568_1611769503
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen with a leading GMP Multinational site in Cork for a dynamic Packaging Support Leader to lead their high-volume packaging facility and play a vital role in planning ahead for their internal resources, headcount and volumes to meet the future demand of clients. The successful candidate will liaise and build strong working relations with the People Team Leaders (PTLs) of the Packaging shift teams and cooperate cross functionally with the Engineering and Quality departments.
- Ensure all Safety and Compliance activities that requiring cross Shift Support are addressed in a timely manner.
- Build prosperous working relationships with team members in other functional support groups and extended teams
- Ensure that all aspects of organisational HRM policies are complied with
- Take lead for the Packaging Department in the site planning/ forecasting processes such as SPP, SII
- Drive improved yields, productivity, and capacity utilization within the department in conjunction with the Lean Manufacturing Department.
- Professional degree level qualification required or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Operations management experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of leading matrix teams in a fast paced and complex environment
- Dynamic decision maker, effective planner, and communicator
- Experience in developing a strong working relationship with department shifts and other support departments.
- Self-motivated and highly energetic, with a strong focus on delivery
- Clear Communication and influencing skills
- Analytical skills and a high proficiency with Excel
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists