An Operational Excellence (Six Sigma) Site Lead is required by our client, a World Class Med Tech Manufacturing operation based in Tipperary.
Reporting directly to the Director of BeX, this leadership role will give a highly motivated Black Belt Certified Leader the opportunity to develop and execute Site Strategy in relation to Six Sigma initiatives across the business and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure quality led, on time delivery to customers globally.
· To provide a leadership role within the Business Excellence (BEx) team on site
To take ownership for the metrics that BeX provide & oversight /management. To drive the action responses and ensure ownership within the organization (at Supervisor, Manager and Director levels).
To identify and drive Continuous Improvement (CI), year-on-year, for the key business processes, operational framework and elements within the organisation.
· Drive and provide leadership for the 6-sigma program on the site.
· 6-sigma Training & Mentorship
· Advocate for, develop and build the Digitalization & Data Analytics capacity of the site.
Determine and execute on opportunities to digitalize the activities in the BeX team. This includes, where appropriate, Data Governance, Data Capture, Data Transforming and Data Visualization (e.g., Power BI).
To take ownership for the Digital based Business Intelligence (BI) strategy.
· Level 8 Degree with Black Belt Certification
· Excellent leadership experience and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and with influence in a highly functioning, fast paced, regulated manufacturing environment both locally and with a global reach within the network.
· Focused on developing and optimising BI tools to further enhance the efficiencies and profitability of the business.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists