Job Reference: JO-2007-65308_1595347979
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Online Training Specialist to join a leading knowledge provider within the Biopharmaceutical Industry in their South Dublin Centre of Excellence facility. Their dynamic and highly-skilled training team delivers expert training solutions for their clients and operates to the highest standards in all that it does working with a culture of mutual support, collaborative learning and dedication.
The purpose of this new role is to grow the organisations online commercial training function and to implement best-in-class online solutions for their education and training clients.
Working as part of the Training team, the Online Training Specialist will lead in developing and implementing plans and activities to ensure they meet their strategic focus on online content development and delivery.
The successful candidate will by anticipating and responding expertly to their client needs and commercial opportunities set the highest professional standards for the training department both internally and externally.
- Implement the organisations Online Academy initiative.
- Liaise with the Training Team on the online development of training material including lectures and practical content in upstream, downstream, fill finish and support areas.
- Drive initiatives for the design and delivery of new and expanded methods of training (e.g. AR, VR, IR etc.) and work with partners to ensure the organisation fulfils its obligations to same.
- Measurement of online training effectiveness through the use of a variety of assessment tools.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the commercial online training curriculum.
- Liaise with new/prospective clients to understand their online training needs and assist the organisation to secure their business by supporting the development and delivery of solutions to these needs.
- Customise, plan and coordinate the delivery of training programs and materials to specific corporate clients (on their site, when required).
- Be fully informed of industry practices and changes to ensure the organisation is fully up to date in relation to client needs and future industry changes and needs.
- Mentoring Trainers to support their competence in online development
- Represent the training department at company events
- 3-5 years' experience in designing and implementing commercial online training solutions is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of leading online authoring and Learning Management Systems required.
- Highly IT competent with detailed knowledge of digital content management
- You must hold a qualification in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or similar with relevant biopharmaceutical industry experience an advantage.
- Experience with eLearning tools such as Articulate Rise and Storyline, Camtasia and Captivate
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral and ideally be an accomplished presenter.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists