Job Reference: JO-2012-65502_1607696050
- Performs system suitability test as required by the laboratory equipment.
- Technically understands Microbiology test processes and performs required troubleshooting studies/investigations to resolve technical and/ operational system issues, for process improvements, validations etc.
- Drives investigations to successful and timely conclusions.
- Leads and/or assists with in-house laboratory validation studies/projects as required by the Laboratory Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Laboratory Manager.
- Assists with the training of other Laboratory personnel.
- Assists with internal auditing, assist QC auditors with product release and paperwork review.
- Ensures compliance and adherence to all the relevant company policies, industry standards and regulatory expectations
- Adheres to dress code, laboratory and facility safety procedures.
- Ensures continual quality system compliance by adherence to established and evolving QS requirements.
- BSc in a Science related discipline.
- 4-5 years in a highly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong experience in environmental monitoring and endotoxin.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists