Job Reference: JO-2105-65811_1621959399
My client requires an experienced MES Engineer to work within their existing MES team to design and develop new electronic batch records, deliver changes to existing electronic batch records, and provide day to day support for the MES system for their Biotech Facilities in their manufacturing site.
- Work with the business in gathering and understanding their requirements and translate them into an appropriate solution within the MES system.
- Work as part of a team in designing and developing electronic batch records/work instructions within the MES solution.
- Work as part of a team and partner with the business to design, develop and deliver changes to existing/live Recipes.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure traceability of requirements.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and resolving any issues with live Recipes within the MES solution.
- Using an object orientated approach to develop objects that can be shared and used across multiple batch records within the MES solution.
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with experience in Object Orientated programming languages and demonstrated experience in Visual Basic scripting.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing technical / MES solutions in a GMP environment.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and supporting an MES system or similar system.
- Experience in working in a development team, but also the ability to take a lead in resolving issues or developing solutions where needed.
- Experience with direct customer interactions for requirements gathering and translating into a programming solution.
- Good working knowledge of automation systems, Historians and DCS.
- Knowledge of GMP'S, regulatory requirements, computer system validation.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists