11 Month Contract
My client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Due to continued growth and expansion, a vacancy exists within their Site Projects Group for a Mechanical Engineer to join their Manufacturing team in Ballydine.
The primary responsibility of the Mechanical Engineer is engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology and systems engineering. The Mechanical Engineer will provide technical coverage and support for maintenance and repair of plant and infrastructure components and equipment. Position will receive direction and support and will be reporting to the Site Projects Lead
Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Preferred Competencies and Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Active listening skills and the ability to integrate diverse perspectives.
- Timely decision making.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Experience of working in a strongly regulated GMP environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists