Job Reference: JO-2106-65846_1623400723
Would you like to work in with a world class biopharmaceutical client? Do you have experience working in regulated pharma or biopharma facility? If so, This could be the role for you! Based in Ringaskiddy, Cork, our client is looking for hardworking and dedicated operators to join their established team. This is an initial 11 month contract and previous GMP experience is essential.
- Demonstrate an active approach to safety, industrial hygiene, environmental, cold chain management and GMP/GDP compliance
- Receiving, inspection, labelling, booking and put away of all inbound inventory
- Sampling of GMP material as per approved sampling plans
- Key user of Oracle ERP system, specifically materials management modules
- Manage inventory tracking program designed to maintain accurate inventory tracking (on-site & off-site), including cycle counting
- Implement corrective actions to ensure performance targets are consistently met and continuous improvement is demonstrated through KPI's
- Relevant qualification preferred- materials management/Quality certificate or diploma
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in GMP warehouse environment, Biopharmaceutical preferred
- Relevant fork truck (counter balance, stacker).
- Materials sampling, dispensing, weighing & kitting experience essential
- Strong systems experience, Oracle or SAP preferably
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists