Job Reference: JO-2106-65842_1623317276
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Manufacturing organisation who support the Pharma and BioPharma industry. This is an initial 11 month contract with the view to permanency. Minimum 1 year experience in a similar environment is essential
Material Handlers in this role move freight, stock, or other materials within the warehouse and production area. They also support other supply chain functions and operations to ensure efficient production flow and product delivery.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work in the warehouse to pull items to meet parts lists
- Ensure that requested items are directed to the appropriate area
- May be certified or trained in operating machinery used for moving heavy items
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse, docks, and all equipment
- Adheres to all quality and safety protocols and processes
- Responsibilities of personnel working in the Warehouse are interchangeable and personnel working in the area are expected to be flexible in supporting each other, working together and backfilling each other's absences.
- Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Forklift License
- Must be able to work any assigned shift as required
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to manage assignments with minimal direction and to completion
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and related software applications; familiarity with ERP systems and manufacturing processes
- Current forklift operator certification or ability to obtain one is required
- Ability to operate material handling equipment necessary to perform the job
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists