Job Reference: JO-2305-66435_1684405099
Summary of role
The MasterControl Administrator will be responsible for supporting the MasterControl Quality Management System (QMS) in all day to day BAU activities, becoming the technical expert in its configuration and processes. Driving all SPS business change coordination and adoption through clear, concise, planned communications.
- Participate in HSE audits as required and ensure CARE forms are raised and appropriate actions taken
- Be aware of all health and safety arrangements relating to Business Applications and activities
- Support system configuration update projects
- Escalate systems issues to MasterControl Support and drive to closure
- Primary contact for business related issues reported through the support desk, working with colleagues and vendors to resolve issues within agreed SLAs
- Assist in audits when MasterControl protocols/reports/VxT documents are requested
- Create MasterControl training material for site users when needed
- Disable/create user accounts
- Manage permissions
- Support system issues that can only be resolved by sysadmin
- Work with vendors, responsible for the smooth transition and continuation of BAU activities post development projects
- Validation of master data input through effective monitoring and process improvement
- Effectively communicate new business concepts and ideas to different audience types
- Support the planning and implementation of future QMS project phases in accordance with business priorities, including the assessment of MasterControl add-ons requested by the business
- Graduate or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in IT business systems, preferably gained within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- A good understanding of cGMP compliance and validation.
- Actively pursue learning and self development
- Experience with MasterControl is preferred
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists