Act as a member of the Operations Engineering team. Provide engineering support to manufacturing processes, products and equipment in manufacturing cells/phase II. Support Engineering in validations and sustaining manufacturing. Participate in process improvements in order to reduce manufacturing costs.
* To aid in manufacturing process improvements - scrap & re-work reduction, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
* Developing and implement equipment improvements within manufacturing/Phase II operations.
* Support the validation of processes and products.
* Develop manufacturing process instructions and inspection specifications.
* Provide support to product manufacture and quality control within manufacturing/Phase II operations.
* Develop fixture, gauge drawings.
* Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements - ISO & FDA.
SKILLS (5-7 top core skills)
* A minimum of 3 years relevant industrial experience, preferably medical devices.
* Proven problem solving and hands on approach.
* Good technical writing ability.
* A confident self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
* Excellent organization, relationship building and influencing skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Graduate caliber with an Engineering discipline level 7 is desirable but not essential.
* Proficient in the use of CAD/CAM packages would be an advantage.
* Experience working in a packaging engineering role and/or have equivalent process validation experience would be an advantage.
* Lean and Six Sigma qualifications are an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists