Job Reference: JO-2101-65571_1611776735
Our client is a leading healthcare M/N who are looking to appoint a dynamic Manufacturing Team Leader to their operations group. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and performance of all aspects of planning, operations, packaging, personnel within the Manufacturing Department to ensure that cost, compliance - FDA, HPRA, EPA, Safety, and customer requirements are met. The role will also provide support to the Production Manager in achieving the overall business goals and objectives for the site.
- Develop and follow the Leader's Standard Work, and ensure senior technicians do the same and develop the Manufacturing Department to a level where all members are working towards common goals as set out by the Manufacturing AD and Senior Ops Mgr.
- Maintain capacity in line with business needs in compliance with headcount budget.
- Ensure all activities of the Manufacturing Department are performed in accordance with compliance requirements, GMP, OPEX standards and relevant SOPs and policies through Process Confirmation where appropriate.
- Lead organizational RCPS and support technical and other RCPS sessions, this includes ownership of all operational Root Cause Problem Solving.
- Develop and Maintain strong relationships by organizing and leading, as appropriate, cross-functional, and departmental plans and programmes to improve the overall efficiencies and effectiveness of the manufacturing department.
- In line with the collaborative culture onsite, you will ensure systems are in place to coach and develop Senior Technicians to support the Company's succession planning.
- Demonstrate leadership to the broader group and develop a motivated team.
- Provide leadership at the tiered OPEX meetings to ensure focus and traction is maintained on the key objectives.
- Foster an environment of CI and encourage and reward improvement ideas and results via formal and informal mechanisms.
- Bachelor's Degree in a pharmaceutical science/ engineering / operations discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in Pharma/Medical Devices/Food Operations Supervision
- Clear understanding of working within a dynamic regulated environment
- Proven track record in leading and developing people in a matrixed environment
- Quality & Safety driven
- An excellent communicator & influencer with proven ability to build key relationships within operations and cross functionally.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists