Exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Specialist to join our Cork global pharmaceutical client. The specialist should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining business systems and improving processes within the operations department
* Supports manufacturing investigations, troubleshoot technical issues and provide general technical service support for manufacturing facilities and marketed products.
* Reviews and updates documentation of the production processes, recommending modifications as appropriate.
* Actively participates in Continuous Improvement processes within the Operations department and works cross functionally with operations, marketing, quality assurance and research and development to identify opportunities for cost and process improvements.
* Degree qualified in a related discipline.
* Minimum of 2 years of operational experience in a GMP regulated pharma environment.
* SAP knowledge.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists