My client is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to support manufacturing operations in the areas of process development, tool design, machine programming, machinery & equipment acquisition, manufacturing layout, continuous improvement and other duties associated with engineering support of production.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides technical support in identifying continuous improvements to manufacturing
operations and implementing new technologies including development of processes,
researching current and emerging technologies and evaluating process quality, cost, capacity
and capability alternatives.
* Supports the needs of manufacturing areas in terms of meeting the requirements for quality
standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost.
* Provides technical support regarding equipment design and development, testing of
materials, preparation of specifications and operator instructions, process studies,
investigations, root cause analysis, problem solving and report or presentation preparation.
* Set up Preventive Maintenance and Calibration routines and ensure all Vendors are correctly permitted prior to and while on site.
* Competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor of Engineering Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree.
* 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required. Previous experience
working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
* Understanding of Six Sigma methodology; preferable with experience of implement process
improvement using Six sigma methodology
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists