Job Reference: JO-2303-66408_1684932771
My award winning Biotech client is offering you the chance to join their state of the art manufacturing facility in Dublin. As Bioprocessing Maintenance Technician, you will report to the Engineering Lead and will support GMP batch manufacture for a Vaccinia Platform product. Key responsibilities will include equipment and utility readiness, maintenance, fault finding and issue resolution.
- Proactively review equipment train to ensure equipment readiness pre batch manufacture.
- Perform troubleshooting and equipment investigations while ensuring minimal impact to plant operations and in compliance with good maintenance practices, SOP's and GMP requirements.
- Completion of GMP documentation accurately and in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional deviation investigations and assist in establishing root causes and corrective actions.
Experience & Qualifications
- Technical certification in a mechanical, electrical or related field is required with 3-5 years' experience performing maintenance support activities in a cGMP large molecule commercial manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior hands-on experience with CMMS Systems.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory and GMP requirements for process equipment, utilities, instrumentation, and calibration.
- Prior hands-on experience on some or all of the following:
- Autoclaves, Clean Steam Generators, Biosafety Cabinets, Incubators, Bioreactors, Chromatography Skids, TFFs, AHU, Steam Boilers, Chillers.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists