12 Month Contract
My Cork based client is currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician - Electrical to join their team. The successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Lead and be responsible for Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and Electro-mechanical repairs to PLC-controlled process equipment and plant utilities. Must be experienced in Electrics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, PLC's.
· Technical support for the plant facilities & services including compressed air, water systems, HVAC and steam.
· Input to and carry out Maintenance & Predictive Maintenance routines including troubleshooting using PLC programs Allen Brady and Siemens.
· Update the maintenance management system, records of all changes, stores transactions made, and work carried out using PEMAC.
· Work in compliance with procedures for operating in clean-room environments and support Maintenance & Utilities Lead in updating planned and unplanned work orders.
· Knowledge of, and work in compliance with, cGMP in accordance with current regulations, including compliance with hygiene, garbing, and procedures for controlled areas.
· Participate in On-Call Rotation
· Appropriate electrical trade qualification with 5 years' + experience working as Maintenance Technician within a regulated GMP environment.
· Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical/Bio/MedTech/Food industry.
· Experience working with a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is an advantage - Preferably PEMAC or SAP PM
· Flexibility and time management skills are essential.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists