My Cork based client is currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor is to ensure that maintenance work is completed safely, efficiently and with the long-term reliability of the equipment being a priority. The successful candidate will be a focal point for the status of all works within their area of responsibility whether maintenance or project based, along with driving safety, environmental and ethical standards across the area.
* Maintenance of the assigned process equipment assuring mechanical integrity by maintaining zero overdue Preventative Maintenance both regulatory and statutory. Also, monitor and maintain the equipment in a timely manner to recognized standards.
* Work with Planner and Scheduler to build weekly and daily work schedules and take responsibility for the daily/weekly schedule and establish job expectations.
* Drive productivity of Craft / Day Technician / Contractor teams, review work packages for thoroughness, validate materials and specialist tools, audit work site following job completion and plan and execute emergency work activities.
* Provide accurate/timely feedback of all work orders and:
o Ensure BOM amendments are communicated to procurement.
o Ensure work order history is completed.
o Communicate schedule non-compliance.
* Understand and help deliver the Routine Maintenance budget for the area and trouble shoot problems and engage technical resources as needed to support Operations.
* Encourage teamwork across areas and work groups. Encourage coordination and knowledge transfer between the area and the specialist groups (Engineering & Reliability Group).
Education and experience
* Minimum defined Craft qualifications.
* 5+ years' experience in the maintenance of refining equipment.
* Plant reliability, inspection and maintenance experience.
* Working knowledge of refinery topography.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists