Maintenance Reliability Engineer
12 Month Contract
I am currently recruiting a Maintenance Reliability Engineer for my Cork who will report to the Manager, Engineering and Reliability. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance and reliability systems are implemented and operated in an efficient manner with a focus on continuous development. The Maintenance Reliability Engineer will ensure that equipment is maintained on site in a safe, compliant and efficient manner utilizing the current best in class maintenance/reliability strategies and methodologies.
· Implement the strategy for ensuring all plant equipment exists in the correct equipment status on CMMS, and that all equipment is assigned a relevant maintenance activity program according to equipment criticality ranking.
· Completion of equipment FMEA exercises to develop, streamline and improve maintenance and reliability programs.
· Consistent use of lean and six sigma tools such as root cause analysis, DMAIC, 5S, right first time and Standard work. Champion and support all team projects in these areas.
· Development of the facility and maintenance site budget. Ensure all aspects of maintenance adherence to the facilities/maintenance budget throughout a financial year and co-ordinate and complete Quality records/actions to track progress and ensure compliance to cGMP's, environmental and statuary regulations.
· Manage the change process of maintenance program changes for all equipment to ensure that all changes are captured, documented, risk assessed and meet the applicable cGMP or statutory safety standards.
· Develop a process to enable continuous improvement in all aspects of facility and maintenance related activities.
· Oversight of site maintenance service contracts, implementing KPI's to ensure services completed and compliant and cost effective.
Experience & Skills
· A minimum of 5 years' experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry with strong technical, Asset Lifecycle Management and/or maintenance experience
· A relevant third level qualification in Science, Engineering or related discipline is preferred.
· Sterile filling experience.
· Strong demonstrated ability in the area of communication and strong ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
· Experience with CAPA, FMEA and RCA tools is a highly regulated operations environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists