12 month contract
The Asset Care Planner/Scheduler will focus on improving the overall performance of the Asset Care Team (ACT). You will be required to strengthen the Asset Care Team performance by converting work that was previously completed Reactively to work that is completed Proactively by the Team. This needs to be measured using a set of Key Performance Indicators around the Work Management Process. You will also be responsible for the day to day running of Utilities
· Assist the ACT to complete all high priority work required for protecting equipment reliability.
· Scheduling to minimise the number of and duration of interruptions in production through weekly scheduling meetings with Stakeholders.
· Utilise ACT resources as efficiently as possible, minimising the lost time between jobs
· Manage day to day Utilities, performance, servicing etc along with any inventory management needs.
· Ensure the Implementation of agreed Asset Care Plan works are completed in line with Health & Safety standards.
· Achieve plant Throughput, Quality and EHS targets.
· Work with ACT in the implementation of more detailed KPI's that will improve performance and reliability
· Strong Mechanical / Stores/Planning background with GMP experience.
· Excellent organization and communication skills with the ability to manage large amounts of data being presented.
· Ability to prioritize - needs the ability to decide the difference between important and urgent.
· Strong PC and Systems knowledge - ability to interrogate and present information
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists