Reporting to the Maintenance lead the maintenance planner will be responsible for planning, scheduling and co-ordinating all planned maintenance work. Working closely with manufacturing, the maintenance planner will form part of the overall site goal of maximizing asset performance.
GENERAL SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible and accountable for the safe accomplishment of daily activities within the maintenance department, whilst following all statutory, environmental, regulatory (cGMP), corporate site and department practices and procedures.
· Developing the work order planning process.
· Developing maintenance work plans through field inspections.
· Scheduling all planned maintenance work, compiling weekly, monthly, yearly maintenance schedules.
· Developing and managing the computerized maintenance management system - SAP-PM, MM, DM and QM modules.
· Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Trades qualified, or have a Diploma or higher award in Engineering or Instrumentation and Physics.
· Experience of SAP planning tools.
· Scientific or technical qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
· Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
· Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists