Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Craftsperson
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Craftsperson the will be responsible for the safe, reliable and efficient execution of all maintenance activities on assigned process equipment, area or project. The Maintenance Craftsperson is required to adhere to maintenance and reliability work processes in alignment with asset integrity and reliability strategies and ensure that own work and that of other company employees and contractors is carried out efficiently and to a high quality. Duties and responsibilities will include the maintenance and optimization of High Voltage and Low Voltage electrical equipment; microprocessor-based instrumentation and computerized control systems.
* Following all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements with regard to health, safety and environmental obligations.
* Ensuring that safety is paramount in all aspects of the work execution, including permit compliance, risk assessments, Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and method statements (as applicable).
* Successfully diagnosing physical cause of failure in conjunction with Reliability Group.
* Ensuring quality repairs; understanding cause of failure with a target of zero re-work.
* Mentoring peers and Apprentices in maintenance work practices and processes.
* National Craft Certificate in Electrical and Instrumentation.
* Experience in an oil processing, pharma-chem or allied continuous process industry is preferred.
* Knowledge and user experience of a computer-based maintenance tracking system.
* Experience and familiarity with Distribution Control Systems, Safety Instrumented Systems, electrical sub stations, hazardous area classification and process instrumentation.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists