Job Reference: JO-2011-65479_1606234141
This role will aim to apply adult learning methodologies to analyse performance /training issues and work closely with the team to identify and implement solutions.
- Coordinates the New Hire Orientation program including annual schedule, NHO timetable, collecting and (where applicable) actioning feedback, liaising with managers, service providers, and Talent Acquisition.
- Delivers training on the Learning Management System.
- Assess' the developmental course requirements of staff and accordingly coordinates the
- Learning for growth classroom sessions on site.
- Supports L&P Business Partners with Online training requests, Training Impact Assessments, and ad hoc queries.
- Serves as Business Partner for clients as required.
- Conducts training impact assessment for training activities and assignments that are tracked in the LMS and partners with activity owners and managers to ensure that appropriate staff are assigned.
- Serves as the client's point of contact for training queries.
- Pulls site GMP and EHS metrics and reports on compliance/safety gaps.
- Manages assigned projects
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable professional experience in Instructional Design, Human Performance Technology, Life Sciences, or Business.
- Experience as a performance consultant, instructional designer, or curriculum development
- Experience with the business processes surrounding the use of learning management or training systems
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies, instructional design, and curriculum development
- Experience in performance consulting and needs analysis
- Experience using ADDIES or other instructional design methodology in the creation of training materials
- Experience in project management (managing projects, defining scope, overseeing the budget, tracking.
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to work with staff across multiple levels of an organization
- E-learning design experience and knowledge of e-learning delivery systems is preferred
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists