Job Reference: JO-1911-64861_1574079873
We are currently sourcing a high calibre QC Laboratory Trainer. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective training programs are designed and delivered to site laboratory personnel in a timely manner. They will manage and drive equipment validation activities within the QC function and will be an SME for all analytical equipment within the QC laboratories.
- Champion of all Training activities within the QC Laboratory
- Maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
- Design and deliver comprehensive training programs to meet all job requirements of laboratory personnel.
- Design and delivery of onboarding program for new laboratory personnel to be team ready within 4 weeks of start date.
- Delivery of Site quality training programs including GMP, Good documentation practice and Quality Induction.
- Responsible for management of all QC related validation and equipment maintenance activities.
- Maintenance within the QC laboratory.
- SME on all Laboratory Equipment and procedures.
- Development of annual training plan based on Laboratory training needs identified; ensure timely implementation of this plan.
- Introduce comprehensive competency based assessments tools to all Instructor led training programs within the laboratory.
- Responsible for the review and update of all analytical procedures required to support Analyst training needs.
- Work with management/ leadership group to develop solutions that enhance individual and team training, leveraging IT systems, web-based applications and Computer based training.
- Leverage e-learning and blending different learning approaches.
- Conduct vendor assessment - source, review externally developed programs and facilitates capability to meet learning needs, negotiate prices within budget constraints with vendors and manage relationships.
- Manage, maintain and update an efficient electronic training management system- IsoTrain for the laboratory and ensure audit ready at all time.
- Provide monthly training matrixes, KPI's and ISO Train reports as required
- Measure and continually improve effectiveness of training in the journey to become best in class.
- Keep informed of best practices within the industry with regards to Laboratory training and work to implement best practices on site. Liaise with other facilities to ensure consistent training approaches on similar activities across different sites.
- Ensuring that all safety aspects of the role are adhered to.
- Identifying of potential safety hazards in the laboratory and liaise with Lab Manager and EHS Officer to resolve.
- Additional responsibilities can include assisting in testing and analysis/review of analytical data, conducting laboratory investigations to determine root cause, implementing corrective actions and preventative actions and management of the laboratory testing and scheduling.
- Lead and drive compliance and GMP projects in the laboratory.
- Degree/Diploma in Science discipline.
- Train the Trainer Qualifications an advantage
- Experience operating to cGMP standards utilizing laboratory equipment.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills will be required.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment in the design and delivery of comprehensive training programs an advantage.
- Knowledge and practical experience of core laboratory techniques such as qualitative & quantitative analytical techniques essential. Knowledge and understanding of HPLC, GC, GCMS, LCMS, dissolution, TLC, disintegration, AA, ICP including data generation, analysis and interpretation (including chromatogram integration) essential but actual practical experience desired.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists