My client is one of the leading companies helping patients globally with debilitating skin conditions. They are consistently working to understand patients needs and pioneering new products to treat them.
A 12-month contract opportunity exists for a temporary laboratory professional within our client's Packaging laboratory in Dublin, reporting directly to the Associate laboratory manager. This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate within the Quality Assurance space.
Your role will be as a key member of the to support the Laboratories in reviewing and certifying batch paperwork in a timely and satisfactory manner. To support and drive improvement projects within the lab groups and to support requests made by external stakeholders. You may also be required to act as cover for the Associate Manager in the event of a planned or unplanned absence.
The primary tasks of the role include (but are not limited to):
* Responsible for reviewing and certification of batch paperwork [stability, release, and in-process testing] in the Laboratories.
* Responsible for driving Lab investigations into out-of-spec and/or out-of-trend results at the Laboratories and for assisting in the closing out of CAPAs, Deviations, and other quality actions at the Labs.
* Responsible for assisting in method transfers within the lab group when the need arises.
* Responsible for contributing to the Laboratory Archive procedure via the processing, collating, and filing of laboratory batch paperwork.
* Responsible for assuming ownership of quality management actions and for ensuring that timeliness is maintained to a satisfactory level in line with laboratory trends for quality events.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Minimum B.Sc. in a relevant science discipline.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
* Proficent in using MS Office and other relevant IT Packages
* Optimises Work Processes.
* Collaborates: A confident team player who can work with a high degree of autonomy.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists