Job Reference: JO-2311-66553_1700049093
Our Cork based client is looking for a Junior Project Engineer to join their team based in Ringaskiddy. The role involves utilizing project management best practices for the effective and efficient development and/or transfer of products/processes into commercial operations.
- Responsible for ensuring design of machine is aligned with operations needs, quality, EHS, validation, quality automation, maintenance requirements.
- Validate the machine as per the specifications, procedures, regulations
- Determine operational & process inputs and outputs ranges of machine prior to commencing validation
- Responsible for conducting (where appropriate) Installation, Operating and Performance Qualification (IQ,OQ, PQ)s of assets and associated machines.
- Develop pFMEA documentation to support processes as part of Validation process
- BSc in Engineering or Science with experience in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- Technical training (Six Sigma Black Belt / Statistical Engineering) and experience using Statistics, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies including Measurement System Analysis, SPC, DOEs, Reliability, etc. beneficial
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists