Do you have GMP experience? My client based in Westport is recruiting a number of Manufacturing / Process Techs to permanently join their high performing innovative Pharmaceutical Technology team.
Initially the roles will primarily concentrate around area readiness for the new facility, equipment qualification through to aseptic process simulations and onto commercial manufacturing after that.
* Be responsible for all aspects of drug product manufacture in the area - this includes all batch preparation activities, compounding, sterile filtration and sterile filling.
* Have an understanding of New Product Introductions (NPI). Assisting the NPI lead in the various associated activities of the transfer process.
* Be proficient in the use of single use technologies - understand the requirements around them and also be capable of working with the various vendors on the development/improvement of new/existing systems.
* Support the new manufacturing area through commissioning and qualification to commercial manufacturing.
* You will have a relevant 3rd level qualification in a scientific, chemical, engineering or appropriate discipline
* Minimum 1 year + GMP experience, Understanding in GMP manufacturing and processing
* Experience with prefill syringe technology and single use systems preferred
* You will have experience with single use technologies and an understanding of autoclave sterilization, dehydrogenation, filter integrity testing essential
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists