Job Reference: JO-2301-66370_1673612900
Our client has been a global leader in medical research and pharmaceuticals for nearly a century. They are consistently working to understand patients' needs and pioneering new products to treat them. Due to continued growth and evolution within the company, a role has come up for an Associate Scientist to join the dynamic global team based in Cork to work with worldwide stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team that is invested in learning and development and working to build your career.
- Perform analytical testing for the Separations Team with the techniques below, including all peripheral activities (i.e. solution prep, CSDS Red and Non-Red, HPLC, CIEF and UV analysis)
- Perform data review, interpretation, and trending or Separations data
- Contribute to proper use, calibration, and maintenance of laboratory equipment where applicable.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
- Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Take an active role in Continuous Improvement, identify and drive improvement initiatives in line with Laboratory CI Team.
- A BSc, MSc or PhD in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or a related scientific field.
- Customer focus and result driven.
- Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership as required.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists